Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reagan Beall Interview

Reprinted from the Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch:
The Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch stopped by Davidsonville Elementary to talk with second-grader Reagan Beall, about school, what she has learned and what she likes to do for fun.
Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch: What is your favorite thing about school?
Reagan Beall: Math. Sometimes reading is harder for me so I like math.
Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch: What is something you learned recently in school?
Reagan: In science we just learned how dinosaurs have been extinct. We also learned about volcanoes and volcanoes could have caused it.
Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch: What do you like to do for fun?
Reagan: I like to play with my big brother Declan. He’s 9. We like to play sports like lacrosse and soccer.
Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch: What is your favorite book?
Reagan: That’s hard. It’s one I read recently it’s called Boys are Dogs. In the book, a girl got a dog and she was moving and thought it was easier to train a boy than a dog. So, she wished her dog was a boy.
Edgewater-Davidsonville Patch: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Reagan: I want to be a doctor so I can help people out and fix problems.  And help them be un-sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment