Saturday, September 21, 2013
Middle Plantation is an historic house and plantation in Davidsonville, Maryland, originally owned by the Huguenot, Mareen Duvall. The original 600 acre tract was patented to him near the South River in 1664.
Middle Plantation was been described shortly after it was built "as luxurious and courtly as any of the manors of the English gentry.
The plantation is identified by a historical marker at the side of Md 424 just north of US 50.