Thursday, September 26, 2013

Arrests in Davidsonville Postal Damage

    Four 17-19 year old youths from Davidsonville were arrested for blowing up a number of mail boxes in Davidsonville.
   
Arthur Corrin Reith, 19, Carter Robert Harrison, 18, and (deleted), 19, all of Davidsonville, Maryland, and a 17-year-old were all charged in the crimes, police said.
    The 17 year old was also charged with DUI and drug possession.

    For more info,  go to:  https://patch.com/maryland/annearundel/boom-4-teens-charged-in-mailbox-explosions-annearundel
    

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is James Thomas Stevens,
    I am messaging you in regards to the notice for removal of an Internet news article from 2013:

    http://davidsonvillenews.blogspot.com/2013/09/arrests-in-davidsonville-postal-damage.html#comment-form

    My record has been expunged (see attachment) in a consolidation of cases and I do have a court order stating that all records of my arrest must be removed or I can pursue legal action if this request is not completed in a timely manner.
    I would prefer not to get legally involved so if you could simply erase the article it would be much appreciated.

    If you would like to speak to my attorney regarding this matter here is his information:
    James Zafiropulos, Esq.
    2131 Defense Highway
    Crofton, MD 21114
    www.zafilaw.com
    Phone: 410-451-9380

    And also my contact information:
    James T Stevens
    7709 Tamara Lee Ct. APT 102
    Fort Myers, FL 33907

    Thank you
    04/11/2018

    ReplyDelete