K-tags for farmer vehicles. As many of you know, the Maryland Farm Bureau passed policy last year that called for the K-tag radius to be increased from 10 miles to 25 miles. Our policy also calls for proof of farming to be eligible to receive the farm area vehicle tags. A bill was introduced and passed in 2014 to do just that - expand the radius to 25 miles and crack down on fraud.
- IRS Form 1040 Schedule F “Profit or Loss from Farming”
- IRS Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ “Net Profit from Business”IRS Form 1120 “U. S. Corporation Income Tax Return”
- IRS Form 1120S “U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation”
- IRS Form 1065 “U. S. Return of Partnership Income”
- IRS Form 4835 “Farm Rental Income and Expenses”