Friday, January 27, 2017

Nitro Circus Gets Approval

Nitro Circus Live, the action sports show organized by motorcycle rider, race car driver and stunt man Travis Pastrana, is coming to Annapolis after all.
City of Annapolis and Naval Academy officials announced Tuesday an agreement has been reached to allow the July 23 event to be held at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
“I appreciate the city’s support of our event and I want to thank the local community for their ongoing encouragement,” Pastrana said in a statement. “This performance is about being able to bring something that I am very proud of to my hometown. I hope everyone enjoys the show as much as I will enjoy performing.”
Annapolis Mayor Michael Pantelides, Ward Two Alderman Fred Paone and Navy athletic director Chet Gladchuk said issues raised by community groups opposed to the production had been addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment