Saturday, June 20, 2015

Still Looking For Old Boy Scouts


Still looking For A Few Old Boy Scouts - or anyone who happens to know some old Boy Scouts.

I'm seeking help from readers who have information on, or photos relating to Boy Scout Troop 454. I'm interested in the formation and early years of the troop - 1950's and early '60's.  Of particular interest to me is a photo of the cabin they built in the woods off Patuxent River Rd.  The cabin was later destroyed by fire.  

These scouts are now men in their 60's and 70's, and I know that many still live in this area. I don't know how likely they are to be following Davidsonville News, but since you are, I'd appreciate it if you copied this post and shared it with anyone you think might have the material I'm looking for. 

If you have information or photos to share, please contact me at hopkinsliz@comcast.net or leave your name and phone # at 410-798-1862.  

No comments:

Post a Comment