- William Voelp of Pasadena, currently on Board of Elections
- Brenda Yarema of Pasadena, former candidate for Anne Arundel Republican Central Committee
- Terry DeGraw of Glen Burnie, former delegate candidate for District 31A
- Gina Cook Faddis of Davidsonville, self-employed for Artemis, LLC
- Gerald Starr of Linthicum, former Anne Arundel Republican Central Committee member
- Vic Bernson of Millersville, former delegate candidate for District 33
- P. Tyson Bennett of Annapolis, county school board attorney.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Gina Gaddis Applies For Central Comm.
From the Capital-Gazette:
The Anne Arundel County Republican Central Committee will interview candidates for Board of Elections positions that expire on 2015.
Seven candidates will be interviewed with a minimum of four of their names sent along to Governor-elect Larry Hogan, who will request nominess after he takes office on Jan. 21.
Nathan Volke, Central Committee Chairman, said he hopes to have the candidates selected quickly after the the interviews, but his nominees won't be required until Hogan requests them.
The Board of Elections is made up of five members, which will be three Republicans and two Democrats since the acting governor will be Republican once O'Malley leaves office.
The seven candidates interviewing are: